Spread honey-drizzled baked Brie atop a Sprout’s Flatbread Cracker and top off with sweet, fresh peaches and fragrant basil! This delicious combination makes a great appetizer platter at your next summer get-together.
This post was sponsored by Sprouts Farmers Market. All thoughts and opinions about this original recipe are my own.
I was thrilled when Sprouts reached out and asked me to develop a few recipes for their new brand website using their featured summer items! Today’s baked brie is great for spreading atop Sprout’s Flatbread Crackers. I got the ancient grains and sesame version and both were delicious! They’re perfect for appetizers and snacks and for topping.
We’re one week away from the official first day of summer! That means barbecues, cookouts, and fresh flavorful summer food. Set up this great cracker plate at your next party!
Baked brie is so amazing– it’s creamy, soft, salty, and with a drizzle of honey, you add a wonderful sweet element. Pair this with fresh basil, julienned, and ripe peaches. The combination is sweet, salty, savory, and crispy from the flatbread cracker!
This dish would be great for Father’s Day that’s coming up this weekend! Show your dad some love by baking him up some brie. I know this would be a great way for someone to show me love… cheese lover for life!
Here are the instructions for setting up this wonderful cracker & cheese plate!
- 1 package Sprouts’ Flatbread Crackers
- ½ lb. Brie
- 1 Tbsp. Sprouts honey
- 1 large bunch of fresh basil
- 5 large peaches
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the Brie on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper. Drizzle the honey over the Brie. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash and julienne the basil into thin strips. Wash and slice the peaches into thin slices.
- To assemble: use a cheese knife to add baked Brie to a flatbread cracker. Add a pinch of basil strips and a few peach slices.
- Display the crackers, basil, peaches and baked Brie on a cheese board for guests to enjoy at your next party!