Roasted Sweet Chili Cauliflower is a perfect accompaniment to any Asian-style dish, such as chicken and rice or noodles. Cauliflower is tossed in sweet chili sauce and roasted until soft and tender.
One of my favorite ways to make cauliflower is to roast it in the oven! Roasting brings out the sweetness of cauliflower and gets rid of the slightly bitter taste that it has when it’s raw. I don’t mind raw cauliflower, but I know it’s one of the more tough veggies to get to taste good!
My secret trick for cauliflower is sweet chili sauce! Nick loves sweet chili sauce on basically anything. It’s got a wonderful sweet, sticky, garlicky taste. This recipe will last a few days in the fridge as well and doesn’t get dried out. If you wanted to make it spicier, you could add some sriracha or chili paste.
This would go perfectly with an Asian style dish like sesame chicken or maybe a pad thai noodle dish. Yum!
[Tweet “Need a delish side? Try this sweet & spicy cauliflower dish. “]
Here’s the recipe for Roasted Sweet Chili Cauliflower:
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Olive oil for drizzling
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drizzle the cauliflower with olive oil. Spread onto a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, flipping half way.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the ingredients for the sauce.
- Take the cauliflower out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes before tossing with the sauce.