- 3–4 cups fresh or frozen long green beans (I use Trader Joe’s frozen green beans)
- 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- Place the green beans in a large glass dish, cover halfway with water. Microwave for about 6 minutes, or until the beans are soft.
- Melt the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the green beans and garlic.
- Let sautee for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to allow the green beans to turn brownish and caramelize. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4