Roasted cauliflower covered in spicy seasonings, served alongside cilantro-lime rice, black beans, corn, juicy tomatoes, and fresh avocado slices. This vegan burrito bowl is quick to put together and is a great meatless lunch or dinner!
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Using a strainer, rinse the rice under cold, running water, then drain and transfer to a medium saucepan. Add broth and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
- Once the liquid comes to a boil, stir the mixture, cover the saucepan, and reduce the heat to low. Cook the rice until the liquid is fully absorbed, 15-18 minutes. Once done, remove the rice from the heat and let it stand, still covered, for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp olive oil and sprinkle with half of the seasoning mixture; toss to coat. Spread out in a single layer. Place in the oven and roast for 20 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Once the skillet is hot, add 2 Tbsp olive oil. Add the onion to the skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 3-4 minutes.
- Add the black beans, corn, and the rest of the seasoning mixture to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until the corn is softened, 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- When the rice is finished, add half of the minced cilantro to the rice.
- Juice one lime into the rice and stir to combine. Slice the other lime into wedges for garnish.
- To serve, divide the rice between bowls. Top with cauliflower, bean mixture, diced tomatoes, cilantro, avocado slices, and lime wedges.