This one-pot turkey taco pasta comes together in less than 25 minutes! Full of savory vegetables, lean protein, and melty cheddar cheese, this one-pot turkey taco pasta will be a hit any night of the week!
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow bell pepper, small diced
- 1 medium yellow onion, small diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 12 oz rotini pasta
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 4 ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 4oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 small bunch cilantro, minced
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Once the pot is hot, add the oil, bell pepper, onion, garlic, and ground turkey. Break apart the turkey with a spoon until crumbly. Stirring occasionally, cook until turkey is cooked through and vegetables are tender, 6-8 minutes.
- Add the pasta, tomatoes, water, and spices to the pot. Stir and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked and most of the water is absorbed, 15 minutes.
- Once the pasta is done, remove from heat. Stir in the cheese, yogurt, and half of the cilantro until cheese is melted and creamy.
- Garnish with remaining cilantro.