Real “easy” cooking, if that’s what you’re after, is far too simple to sustain a magazine and cookbook industry.
- Enjoyable, satiable
- Nutritious, most of the time
- Short in ingredients, as possible
- Carefully chosen, mindful components
- Able to prep components ahead of time
- Cooked in a technique that can easily be learned
Hi! I’m Emily, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and self-taught intuitive chef. I firmly believe that cooking is the simplest and most important step we can take to improve our minds and bodies and build healthier communities. Join me and let’s bring food back to the kitchen!