All of your favorite tastes of summer in one salad! Fresh corn, ripe avocado, sweet cherry tomatoes, and a spicy kick from jalapeno. All tossed with al dente fusilli pasta and hot lime dressing.
- 3 ears fresh corn
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno or serrano pepper, minced
- 1 zucchini, sliced into half-moons
- 16oz Sprouts Brand Fusilli pasta
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro, minced
½ small pack of chives, minced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, small diced
- Hot Lime Dressing:
- 4 small limes, juiced
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ tsp chili-garlic sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Shuck the ears of corn. Preheat a grill to high heat and add corn. Cook, turning often until slightly charred and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool. Once cool, use a knife to carefully remove the kernels from the cob. Add to a large bowl.
- Preheat a small skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil, garlic, and jalapeno. Cook until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute. Add zucchini and stir-fry until zucchini is tender, 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and add to the bowl with the corn.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cool water and add to the bowl.
- Fold in cilantro, chives, cherry tomatoes, and avocado.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, honey, chili-garlic sauce, and spices. Pour over the pasta salad and toss gently to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Category: pasta salad
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: grilled corn pasta salad, pasta salad