These Pesto Zucchini Noodles are a light and summery dish that doesn’t require a stove top or oven! Simply whip together a fresh basil pesto and toss zucchini noodles with cherry tomatoes and mozzarella pearls.
For the pesto:
- 2 cups packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2/3 cup Sprouts Brand extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
For the zoodles:
- 4 medium zucchini
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella pearls
- freshly ground parmesan (to taste)
- Combine the basil, garlic, pine nuts, olive oil, and parmesan cheese in a food processor and blend until smooth. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut zucchini into long strands with a spiralizer or julienne peeler.
- Add zucchini noodles to a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, mozzarella pearls and pesto. Stir to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately topped with extra Parmesan.