Time for another round up meals! Here is what we’ve been eating the past couple weeks:
- Zucchini noodles with turkey marinara sauce and melted mozzarella, side of sauteed spinach
- My it’s ten and I haven’t had dinner and I’m starving and tired: grilled cheese with a hard boiled egg and cherry tomatoes
- Chickpea tacos! Super yum.
- Gluten free penne, marinara, roasted carrots and broccoli, french bread
To the left above: Peach BBQ Pulled Chicken, corn on the cob, cole slaw. We were having a Star Wars watching marathon with my sister, her boyfriend, and my little brother. Fun times!
To the right above: Betty Crocker’s meat loaf, sauteed green beans, homemade mashed potatoes– made with real butter and 2% milk.
- Homemade spring rolls– rice paper, cucumber sticks, carrots, butter lettuce and teriyaki chicken, sweet chili sauce for dipping, pistachios
- Apple chicken salad– apples, chicken, mayo, salt and pepper, celery seed, garlic salt on a bed of spinach
- Cheesy Quinoa and Broccoli Patties for lunches! SO GOOD!
- Supplemental lunch from the salad bar at work– pasta salad, hard boiled eggs, cherry tomatoes
What have you guys been eating lately? Try any new recipes? Let me know in a comment below! :)
Hi! I’m Emily, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and self-taught intuitive chef. I firmly believe that cooking is the simplest and most important step we can take to improve our minds and bodies and build healthier communities. Join me and let’s bring food back to the kitchen!