Made with just a few simple ingredients, these oatmeal banana pancakes are delicious and filling!
- 2 2/3 cup oats, quick cooking or old-fashioned
- Add the bananas, oats, milk, and cinnamon to the blender. Purée for 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Once the skillet is hot, add butter and swirl to coat the bottom.
- Using a ¼-cup measure, pour the batter into the skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, until browned. Work in batches if necessary.
- Serve with fresh fruit and maple syrup!
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: pancakes, banana, oats