For the breaded chicken:
For the Honey Mustard Dressing:
For the salad:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice chicken into 1-½ inch strips; season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the shredded coconut, breadcrumbs, and garlic powder. In another small bowl, whisk the eggs with 2 Tbsp water.
- Dip the chicken tenders into the egg and then into the breadcrumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes, turning once, halfway through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Dijon, oil, honey, and vinegar; set aside.
- To serve, divide the spring mix, cucumbers, tomatoes, and carrots between bowls. Top with baked chicken strips and drizzle with dressing.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: coconut chicken salad