- Small dice potatoes; transfer to a large pot, cover with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork, 10-12 minutes.
- Holding a knife parallel to the cutting board, cut the chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Sprinkle one side of each fillet with the minced sage, pressing to adhere.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Wrap the prosciutto around the chicken fillets, pressing to adhere.
- Once the skillet is hot, add 2 Tbsp olive oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add chicken fillets to the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes per side, until chicken is cooked through. Transfer chicken to a plate and cover with foil.
- Return the skillet to medium heat. Add the minced shallot to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 2 minutes. Whisk in the flour and cook for 1 additional minute.
- Whisk in the broth, scraping up the brown bits from the bottom of the skillet. Bring to a simmer, then cook, stirring often, for 2-3 minutes until the sauce is thickened.
- Add the minced parsley to the skillet and stir to combine, reserving some for garnish.
- Juice the lemons into the skillet and whisk to combine. Return the chicken to the skillet and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Snap or cut off the woody ends of the asparagus. Add asparagus to the pot with the potatoes during the last 3 minutes of cooking. When the asparagus is done, remove with tongs and set aside on a plate. Drain the potatoes and add back to the pot along with the butter and salt; stir to combine.
- To serve, divide the potatoes, asparagus, and chicken between plates. Spoon the sauce over the top of the chicken and veggies. Garnish with minced parsley.
- Cuisine: Italian