One Pot Lasagna Soup with Veggies is simple and delicious — throw all the ingredients you need in one large pot and thirty minutes later you have a veggie packed lasagna soup! Filled with zucchini, spinach, soft lasagna noodles and ricotta.
I really like today’s video! So much fun to create and edit. This is my fourth video this year and I think each one is getting a little better than the last. Today’s one-pot lasagna soup was great because I didn’t have to move anything off my “set” and the pot could stay in the same place the whole video– makes for easy editing ;)
Truly a one-pot recipe, this dish is perfect for a weeknight meal. This recipe makes 4-6 bowls, depending on your serving size. If you wanted to stretch out the servings, ladle out smaller bowls and serve with a crusty piece of French bread or a side salad.
Here’s the video for the one pot lasagna soup!
Here’s the recipe for One-Pot Lasagna Soup!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 24-oz can marinara sauce
- 1 15-oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles, broken into 1" pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup ricotta
- shredded mozzarella for topping
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the garlic, onion powder and red pepper flakes. Saute for a few minutes.
- Add the marinara, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar, sugar, basil, salt, oregano, black pepper, bay leaf, chicken broth, spinach, zucchini and lasagna noodles.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Discard bay leaf and stir in the milk and ricotta cheese. Garnish each bowl with mozzarella.