Say hello to a veggie and chip dip that will rock your world! Made with plain Greek yogurt, this protein-packed dill pickle dip tastes great with any veggie, pretzel, cracker or chip.
The Superbowl is this weekend! Will you be watching? If so, who are you rooting for? I’m still hurt by the fact that our Dallas Cowboys were getting so close to actually having a chance. This season the Cowboys were doing so well – especially with Dak and Zeke as rookies on our team doing a phenomenal job. I actually got to see the dynamic duo in person at a school event I did for my day job– so neat to be two feet away!
Anyway, I’m not usually a football fan, but since they were actually winning, and playing off my husbands excitement, I actually got interested in the season. Even though the ‘Boys won’t be playing in the Superbowl this year, I think we’ll still watch the game and enjoy some football food. Like this Dill Pickle Veggie Dip!
Pickles are one of my favorite snack items (besides cheese. or with cheese…), so turning pickles into a veggie dip seemed like an amazing idea. And it was! Watch the video to see how I made it. The printable version is below the video!
Here’s the recipe for Dill Pickle Dip!
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt, plain
- 4 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 4oz. light sour cream
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper
- 3 large dill pickles, diced
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir well. Refrigerate for about thirty minutes before serving.
- Serve with pretzels, carrot sticks, cucumbers, celery, and any other veggies you like!